Tuesday, September 9, 2014

30 Paintings in 30 Days - Day Nine

"Paint, Paper, and Paintbrush" LWatry©2014
For Day Nine of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days I chose to paint something that is a big part of who I am - "Paint, Paper, and Paintbrush". This is especially true right now during this 30 in 30 Challenge!

The paintbrush is the same one I have used for 20 plus years. It is a number 38 round, Golden Fleece by Cheap Joes. I even used my #38 to paint the brush in this painting!

The paper in this painting are pieces of paper that I crumpled after printing a drawing and a couple paintings of mine.

The tubes of Paint in this scene are some of the colors on my palette. I use about five different brands, but Daniel Smith paint is my favorite! The colors in the painting are: Pyrrol Orange, Pthalo Blue, Aureolin Yellow, Sap Green, Permanent Rose, and Quinacridone Magenta.

"Paint, Paper, and Paintbrush" is a 6"x6" watercolor and is Not For Sale.


2 comments:

  1. Bonjour,

    Une très belle aquarelle... elle a une âme.
    Gros bisous ☼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merci . J'ai aimé peindre celui-ci! Meilleurs voeux. Lorraine

      Delete