Monday, September 1, 2014

30 Paintings in 30 Days - Day One

I have joined Leslie Saeta's "30 Paintings in 30 Days" challenge. The challenge starts today and runs through the end of September. I decided I would have fun with the theme for my paintings and chose "Alliteration". The objects in each of my paintings will start with the same sound, for example "Popcorn and Peppermints" or Dragonfly Dominoes", etc.

"Chickadee, China, and Cherries" LWatry©2014
This painting is #1 out of 30 and is titled, "Chickadee, China, and Cherries". It is a 6" x 6" watercolor and is available for sale on my Daily Paintworks site for $90 - SOLD

4 comments:

  1. Lori, you've set the bar high with your first piece...it is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Johanna. It was a lot of fun to create and paint.

      Delete
  2. Lori, I love this idea and I love this first painting. Can't wait to see what come next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mary Sue. I hope I am up to the 30 day challenge!

      Delete