Monday, February 13, 2012

Watercolor Video of a Garden Scene

I have a 2 new YouTube videos, part 1 and part 2 of a Garden Scene that I am demoing for a class. I took the photo of this scene at the Denver Botanic Gardens. There are some large pots tipped over and some are half buried with flowers and grasses growing around them. This painting is being done on Arches 140lb. cold press paper and I have stretched it and stapled it to Gator Board. After I finish the demo for the class, I will upload the rest to YouTube. Thanks, please let me know what you think. To watch this video on YouTube, click this link:  http://lorrainewatry.blogspot.com/p/my-videos-on-you-tube.html
or you can watch the video on this blog from My YouTube Videos Tab.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete